Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kababs
This rosemary ranch chicken recipe is so delicious, tender, and juicy the chicken will melt in your mouth. Even the most picky eater will be begging for the last piece. This recipe was a huge hit! Very tender and great flavor. I used dried rosemary and it still worked great! Here Are the way of delicious:
- In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Nutrition /per serving